· 2.75 GPA in Upper Division Courses of the FAMU B.S. or equivalent undergraduate degree in architecture
· Professional Resume & Professional Statement
· Satisfactory Portfolio Review Score
- Admission is competitive, primarily based on GPA rank of applicant pool. The Division of Architecture in the SAET is a limited access program (space is limited), not everyone meeting minimum requirements will be able to enroll.
· NAAB accredited degree for students with an undergraduate degree in architecture
- Two Year Path: students will start in “A” or “B” block. Each year, the Division of Architecture will determine which block is offered in the Hybrid format.
· The applicant must have worked successfully in the architectural profession for a minimum of three years, possess above average organizational skills, pass a portfolio review highlighting academic work
· In addition to the above, present letters of support from present employers.